Saturday, March 5, 2022

Mr. Q's SLoppy Joes, Horn Lake, MS

Mr. Q

MAP

Mr. Q's is a small restaurant in on Highway 51 about two blocks south of Nail Road that specializes in sloppy joe sandwiches. I went there this past Thursday morning for breakfast. I'm not normally a big breakfast food guy but they don't serve lunch until 10:30.

I ordered the Big Breakfast which is pancakes, eggs, and your choice of three meats. I chose bacon, sausage, and ham. Everything was really good and the service was great. My total about just under $14 including a drink and tax. For what I got, the prices are excellent.

I planned on going back Friday for lunch but I was out of town and got back later than I expected. I will definitely be back for breakfast and for lunch to try their other items. He told me they have a breakfast buffet on Saturday's so I want to check that out also.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment