Saturday, March 5, 2022

KC Steakhouse, Batesville, MS

KC Steakhouse

Facebook Page

MAP

Kennel Club Steakhouse is a steak and seafood restaurant in Batesville which is just east of I-55 on House-Carlson Drive which runs south off of Highway 6. I stopped there this past Saturday on the way to Oxford. I had seen it before passing by but didn't know anything about it.

We got lucky and found a parking spot right up front and even though they were fairly busy, we went straight to a table. I ordered the Cajun Parmesan catfish with a side salad and baked potato and a sausage and cheese plate. The fish was great. The sausage and cheese plate was very good also.

I don't remember what my friend ordered for his meal but he got a bacon wrapped shrimp appetizer that he said was really good.

I don't remember how much the meal itself was but my total was $38 for everything including a drink, tax, and tip so the prices aren't bad at all.

A friend of mine and I were actually headed to Oxford to eat but randomly decided to stop there instead and it was a great choice. I will definitely be back.



Other trips this week

Memphis Mojo Cafe - Jalapeno burger, Loaded tots




Donald's Donuts, Southaven, MS - Kolache

 

Casa Mexicana, Hacks Cross, Memphis - Chicken quesadilla





No comments:

Post a Comment