Friday, March 18, 2022

Good Fortune, Memphis, TN

Good Fortune

MAP 

Good Fortune is a Ramen Noodle restaurant in downtown Memphis in the spot where South of Beale used to be (SoB moved just north of the same location). My friends and I found it randomly last weekend because we went to South of Beale to eat not knowing it had moved. There was an hour wait at SoB and we decided to try Good Fortune mainly because I got a parking spot right in front.

The food was really good and the wings my friend ordered were fantastic. It isn't cheap but it isn't too bad considering what all we got.

I got the "Big City" which is noodles with fried chicken, one my of friends got that also, an order of beef dumplings, my other friend got the GFC Wings, and I got an order of shrimp dumplings. All together for two of us, the total including a Diet Coke and an alcoholic drink was $83 including tax.

I highly recommend it and I will definitely be back.




No comments:

Post a Comment