Thursday, April 6, 2023

Guadalajara Grill, Walls, MS

Guadalajara

MAP 

Guadalajara Grill is a local Mexican restaurant with several location in the North Mississippi area. The location in Walls is at the corner or Highway 301 and 302, next to the gas station. I met a friend there for lunch a little over a week ago. I had been there once several years ago but had forgotten about it because it also used to be a home cooking place called Magnolia Diner and I had been there several times.

The food was really good and the prices were reasonable. I ordered one of the lunch dishes, a chicken quesadilla and a chicken enchilada with rice and beans. I also ordered a queso but forgot to mention I didn't want the large. My total before tip was about $21 or $22 which was reasonable for what I got.

I don't remember what my friend ordered but it was something similar. I definitely recommend it if you're in the area. I also want to go the other other two locations just to compare.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment