Saturday, April 1, 2023

Italia Pizza Cafe, Southaven, MS

Italia Pizza

MAP

Italia Pizza Cafe is an Italian restaurant in Southaven on Goodman Road right at the northeast corner of Stonegate Boulevard. I went there Friday 3/17 for a late lunch. I had been there before but it had been a number of years and back then it was called Lonnie Tant's Italian. I don't know if it's the same owners now or not. It seemed larger inside that I remember.

I ordered a slice of pizza and an order of lasagna with garlic knots. Everything was really good. The crust on the pizza was perfectly baked. Just a small detail I happened to notice. It's noteworthy that the waitress said they normally don't have individual slices after about 2 PM but I got lucky and they had one left.

The total including tip was only a total of about $21 for everything I got which was really good for the amount of food. The food was really good also so I will definitely be back!



Other recent trips:

 

Happy Mexican, Memphis, TN - Chicken tapatia, my friend got BBQ nachos




Old Style BBQ, Olive Branch, MS - breakfast




Neighborhood Grill, Olive Branch, MS - ham sandwich



Cinco de Mayo, Olive Branch, MS - The "Happy Plate" with chicken and shrimp







No comments:

Post a Comment