Monday, April 10, 2023

Shakerag Bar and Grill, Millington, TN

MAP

Shakerag is a bar and grill in Millington at the corner of Rankin Branch Road and West Union Road. It's kind of out there so if you're not familiar with it use your GPS! I have had it on my list for a while but haven't been out that way recently. A few nights ago I was playing a gig in the area and afterward I ran over there to eat dinner.

I highly recommend it! I got a burger and fries but it was also taco night and I got one "cowboy" taco just to try it out. Everything was really good and the service was great. Randomly, the sour cream for the taco was really good. They weren't very busy because I got there not long before they were about to close.

My total was around $20 including a drink and tax. Everything was great and Sarah the bartender was very friendly. I saw a friend of mine who works there also, someone I hadn't seen in a while.

I definitely recommend them!



Other recent trips:

Brick Oven Pizza, Hernando, MS - chicken and spinach pizza, buffalo dip




No comments:

Post a Comment