Thursday, April 6, 2023

Ubee's, Memphis, TN

Ubee's

MAP

Ubee's is a sports themed bar and grill on South Highland Street in the rear of the strip mall that is just south of the Fox 13 building and Mynders Avenue. I met a friend there for lunch last week after another place nearby was closed. They are also themed after the University of Memphis and I was told they take UofM credits or something.

I ordered a cheeseburger with fries, and a sausage and cheese plate. The cheese for the cheese plate was fried cheese balls, a little different than most places. The food was good and the service was great. I will definitely be back again!

The prices were pretty reasonable for what I got. For the appetizer, the entree, and a drink, including tax the total was about $24 which wasn't bad for what all I got. I think my friend got a bacon cheeseburger and he said his was good too.

It's also worth noting that the restaurant and parking lot are both posted with "no guns" signs if that affects your travels. I assume some of most of the other businesses in that strip are posted as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment