Monday, July 20, 2026

Don Aquas Mexican Grill, Horn Lake, MS

Don Aquas

MAP

Don Aquas is a new Mexican restaurant in Horn Lake on Goodman Road a little west of Highway 51 where El Charro used to be. I went there a few weeks ago for dinner and it was good.

It wasn't anything spectacular but it was good Mexican food. The prices were reasonable for what I got, about the same as most other Mexican places and I definitely recommend it if you're in the area.

I ordered a chicken quesadilla with rice and beans.

They don't seem to have a website yet. 

 

Other recent trips:

Riverview Buffet, Fitz Casino, Robinsonville, MS - various items


 


Frank's Pub, Robinsonville, MS - Country fried steak, two different trips


 

Sushi Kingdom, Memphis, TN - various rolls


 



Huey's, Southaven, MS - two different trips, Chicken sandwich, Club sandwich, sausage and cheese plate




 

No comments:

Post a Comment