Monday, July 20, 2026

The Biscuit, Vicksburg, MS

The Biscuit

MAP

The Biscuit is an American restaurant in downtown Vicksburg on Grove Street just north of Levee Street which runs parallel to the Yazoo River. It seems to be marketed as a breakfast restaurant but they several lunch and dinner also. I was in Vicksburg a few weeks ago and stopped there for lunch.

I ordered a catfish and shrimp entree and a lobster queso appetizer. The food was all very good but the lobster queso was great!

I don't really remember how much the bill was but it wasn't overly expensive. It seems like for everything it was around $40 which wasn't bad for what I got.

If you're in the area I highly recommend it. It's noteworthy to mention that they are not open on Wednesday. I was back in the area a few days later and went there with a friend but we had to go somewhere else.




 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment