The Seafood Shack is a casual full serve restaurant in Marion just off Highway 64 and just west of I-55. I've been to a Mexican buffet right near it a few times and noticed it and put it on my list.
I went there last for dinner with a friend of mine and was impressed. The prices are reasonable and the food was good. I ordered the seafood combo basket which is a choice of three items and a side of fries. I got tilapia, catfish, and shrimp. Everything was fresh and tasted good.
My friend got gator bites and gumbo and he said his food was good too. I don't know how much his bill was but mine was around $35 which was very reasonable for what I got.
If you're in the area I recommend giving them a try!
Other recent trips:
T.J. Mulligan's, Cordova, TN - Chicken nachos and my friend got a cheeseburger
Slider Inn, Midtown Memphis, TN - Chicken nachos
Mexico Grill, Tunica, MS - Chicken quesadilla





No comments:
Post a Comment