Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Broadway Pizza, Memphis, TN

Broadway Pizza

MAP

Broadway Pizza is a Memphis staple. The original location on Broad Street has been there many years, and a few years ago, they opened a location on Mendenhall, just north of Poplar Avenue, between Belmont Grill and All About Bikes.

I met a friend there tonight on the way to rehearsal. I've had their pizza a number of times, and it's always really good but tonight I wanted to try their burger plus I was a little crunched for time and figured the burger would be quicker.

I asked for ketchup, mayo, and lettuce but they put ketchup, mustard, and lettuce, which honestly is a common problem for me. I apparently don't say "mayo" clearly or something. Anyway, I decided not to send it back or scrape of the mustard and ate it the way they fixed it. It was very good and I will definitely be going back again!

The error with the mustard is no big deal. I wouldn't complain about a minor mistake; I would have just asked for some mayo if I had really wanted to. Other than that one minor issue the service was great.

The price was about average. For a burger and a drink, the total was $10.85 before tip. My friend ordered a basket of fries and I gave him a couple of buck for that since I ate about half of them.

Parking is somewhat limited. There are only maybe 10 or 12 parking places in the lot, so if you go during a busy time you may have to park somewhere else and walk.



No comments:

Post a Comment