Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Sophie's Donuts, Cordova, TN

Sophie's Donuts

MAP

Sophie's is a small doughnut shop in Cordova, on Houston Levee Road, just south, and across the street, from the Kroger that is at the corner of Houston Levee and Macon.

I go to church near there and stopped there this past Sunday for breakfast. I got a kolachi and chocolate doughnut and they were very good. I usually get these from Main Street Donuts in Southaven, but I wasn't hungry when I first left home so I stopped here instead.

I'm not sure about the prices. I got 2 kolachis, a doughnut, and a chocolate milk and didn't realize under later that the cashier only charged me a little over $5.00, which I'm pretty sure wasn't enough. I'm going to ask about it next time I'm out there.

Regardless, the food was good and I will definitely be back.


No comments:

Post a Comment