Friday, November 9, 2018

Elwood's Shack, Memphis, TN

Elwood's

MAP

Elwood's is a small, literally in a shack, restaurant that's in the north side of the Lowe's parking lot that is at Summer Avenue and Perkins Road in Memphis. I went there today for lunch.

In an effort to be openly honest, what I got today was decent, but nothing spectacular. I ordered a club sandwich and it was ok, and frankly, a little expensive. I got a sandwich, one side item, and a drink and it was almost $18.00.

The side item was blue cheese and jalapeno coleslaw, and it was really good. There was nothing wrong with the sandwich, it just wasn't great.

However, to be fair to Elwood's, I've been there a few other times and everything else I've had was great. The last time, I got a Cuban sandwich which was fantastic, and I've had their barbecue nachos which were great. I will definitely be back! Don't let this mediocre review scare you off!

There is no actual parking for Elwood's. You have to park along the curb or in the parking lot for Lowe's and the location is small, not a lot of seating, and they tend to be busy, but the food comes out quickly. Definitely give them a try!



No comments:

Post a Comment