Thursday, November 15, 2018

Hyde Away Grill, Southaven, MS

Hyde Away Grill

MAP

Hyde Away Grill is a small restaurant on Stateline Road, about a block west of Airways Boulevard, on the north side of the road a little east of the Firestone.

I went there tonight for dinner and it was really good. I met the owner, who was a really nice guy and I will definitely be back, especially since it's near my house.

I got a cheeseburger and fries and my friend that went with me got buffalo wings. My friend said the wings were really good but I don't know how much they were. My cheeseburger, including a drink and tax was a little under $14.00, which seems to be an average prices for similar places. It's cheaper than Wimpy's or Five Guys. The fries were thin cut steak fries, which I really liked.

I've also been told the catfish is really good so I plan on trying that next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment