Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Belmont Grill, Memphis, TN

Belmont Grill

MAP

Belmont is a bar and grill located on the northwest corner of Poplar Avenue and South Mendehall Road. It's been there for years and I used to meet some friends there most every Monday night after a rehearsal in the area, but since I no longer live in Memphis, I don't make it as often. I went there tonight and ordered the club sandwich.

Belmont's club is one of the best I've had and it's one of the only places I order it. It's standard and comes with ham, turkey, bacon, lettuce, mayo, and cheese. It's served with a side of chips I normally get cheese dip to go with them.

It's average price I think, about the same as most other places. All together including the sandwich, cheese dip, and a drink, it was about $13.00 before tip.

I've had many of their other items also, and everything has always been great there. They used to be open pretty late every night, but in the last few years, they have started closing at either 10:00 or 11:00 PM during the week and midnight on the weekends I think.

I definitely recommend it. I used to go there regularly until I moved a few years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment