Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Dunkin Donuts, Southaven, MS

Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts is a chain restaurants and normally I don't review the chains I go to, but this one begged for it, unfortunately in a negative way.

I didn't list a map because they multiple locations around the area. The one in Southaven is on Airways Boulevard near the Sonic north of Goodman Road.

I went there this past Monday morning after work because I had a gift card from one of my credit card bonus points programs and got some donuts and a sausage breakfast sandwich. I ate one donut there and took the rest home and ate them over a couple of days.

Honestly, I'm glad it was free. The sandwich didn't have much taste at all and the donuts were about the same. I have $4.00 left on my gift card and next time, I'll probably just get some coffee.

They are also kind of expensive. The sandwich and one dozen chocolate donuts wound up costing almost $17.00. I rarely buy an whole dozen donuts but at most places, a dozen donuts is a few dollars depending on what you get, but at Dunkin' Donuts a dozen is apparently about $10.00.

Here is my first "not recommended" restaurant since I've started the blog. Krispy Kreme, Howard's, Donald's, Main Street Donuts, OB Donuts, or any of a multitude of other choices are a better option in my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment