Sunday, February 3, 2019

Brookhaven Pub and Grill, Memphis, TN

Brookhaven Pub

MAP

Brookhaven Pub is a bar and grill on Brookhaven Circle just North of Poplar Avenue, basically behind the Poplar-White Station Memphis Library. I went there this past Friday randomly. I intended to go to Fino's Deli but I didn't realize they had closed, and I wound up here, which is next door to where Fino's used to be.

The food was pretty good. I got a country fried steak and macaroni and cheese as a side. It wasn't great, but it was good and the prices were reasonable. All together including a drink and tax, it was about $13.00, which is cheaper than many other similar pubs. Even though it wasn't great, it was good and the service was really good and the food came out pretty quickly, and I'd still recommended it. I'll be back again to try some of their other items.


No comments:

Post a Comment