Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Tokyo House, Horn Lake, MS

Tokyo House

MAP

Tokyo House is a new Chinese/Sushi restaurant in Horn Lake located in the shopping center where the Kroger is at Horn Lake Road and Goodman Road. I believe they have been open about two weeks.

I went there today for lunch with a friend on his suggestion and it was very good. I got the sashimi lunch special, which was a spicy crab roll and several pieces of sashimi and a spring roll. It was priced about the same as most other similar places. The total including a bottled drink was about $13.00.

I especially liked the sweet and sour sauce that came with the spring rolls. It had a little spicy kick to it that most types don't have, and I love spicy stuff.

It was plenty of food for lunch and everything was good, especially the crab roll. They told me that they have ordered a fountain drink machine and it should be in by next week so they will offer free refills on drinks.

I will definitely be back!


No comments:

Post a Comment