Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Rafferty's, Cordova, TN

Rafferty's

MAP

Rafferty's is a regional chain, similar to O'Charley's or Applebee's, but in my opinion, has better food. This past Friday, I at dinner at the Cordova location with a friend on the way to a gig. They are located on Germantown Parkway, just south of Trinity Road, basically in the same parking lot at the Walmart.

I ordered the chicken fingers dinner and got a house salad as my side. They have one of the best "standard" house salads of any similar chain, in my opinion. I don't remember how much it was because my friend picked up the check, but their prices are similar to O'Charleys and other similar places. My meal all together was probably around $15 or $16.

Like I usually say, I don't often review chain restaurants but Rafferty's is one that's pretty good.



No comments:

Post a Comment