Thursday, August 1, 2019

Melanie's Fine Dining, Horn Lake, MS

Melanie's

Melanie's (Facebook page)

MAP

Melanie's Fine Dining is a small cafe on Goodman Road in Horn Lake just west of Hurt Road next to La Petite Academy. I had seen the sign for at least a few weeks but did not get a chance to get over there until tonight. They are open until about 6:00 PM most nights.

Everybody was very friendly and the food was really good. Prices are very reasonable. I got one of the daily specials which was 3 pieces of catfish and two sides for only $10 and I chose macaroni and cheese and spaghetti and it was all very good. The spaghetti had a really good taste and I mention that specifically because at many places, spaghetti is nothing but noodles with sauce on it, but theirs was thick and had meat. My total with tax and a drink was around $14.00.

I really recommend them! They seem to do a pretty good take out business. I was there by myself at first and a lady and her daughter came in to eat inside while I was there, but during the time I was in there, 4 or 5 people came in to pick up their call in orders.

I also noticed a sign that said you got a free dessert if you checked in on Facebook so I did. I figured it would be ice cream or something like that, but the waitress said I could get any dessert so I got the chocolate cheesecake which was very good also.


No comments:

Post a Comment