Monday, August 26, 2019

Jen's Steak and Seafood, Hurricane Mills, TN

Jen's Steak and Seafood

MAP

Jen's is a steak house in Hurricane Mills, TN on Highway 13 just north of I-40, across from Loretta Lynn's Kitchen. I stopped there randomly this past Saturday night on the way home from the Nashville area.

I wasn't extremely hungry because I had eaten lunch only a few hours before but I wanted something and I had to stop for gas anyway. I saw a sign at the exit and decided to try it.

Since I wasn't hungry enough to order a full dinner, I just got a club sandwich and it was very good. The fries were particularly good. They were very well seasoned and didn't need any salt. The total with a drink and tax was about $13.00 if I remember correctly. I want to make it back up that way and try their steak. I saw them bringing out dishes to other customers and everything looked really good.




No comments:

Post a Comment