Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Mr. Chen's Kitchen, Hernando, MS

Mr. Chen's

MAP

Mr. Chen's is a small Chinese restaurant in Hernando just north of Commerce Street on Mt. Pleasant Road, but to get to it, you turn into the shopping center parking lot just west of the McDonald's and turn left into the restaurant parking lot when you get even with the Kroger.

I went there a couple of days ago for lunch and was impressed, with caveats. A friend recommended it so I tried it out.

I ordered off of the regular menu and for what I got, the price wasn't bad and the food was good. I got there just after they opened and it appeared that the buffet wasn't open so that's why I ordered off the regular menu. I got General Tso's chicken and an order of egg drop soup and both were really good.

It's my fault for not asking about the buffet because not long after I ordered and sat down, they started bringing out food for the buffet. It was about 11:00 but the sign said 10:30 so I guess they were running a little behind.

My total for both items and a drink was around $16 but for what I got it was a decent price. I have no idea how much the buffet is but I will definitely be back to try it soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment