Friday, August 16, 2019

Chili's, Southaven, MS

Chili's

MAP

Chili's is a chain restaurant with numerous locations. They are similar to O'Charley's or Applebee's but better than Applebee's in my opinion. The location in Southaven is on Goodman Road just west of Southcrest next to Steak and Shake. Normally I don't blog about chain places but we ordered from there Wednesday a couple of nights ago and just wanted to mention them because the food was good and they have a good deal going on right now.

They currently are running a 3 for $10 deal which includes an appetizer, entree, and drink and for $10 I got much more food than I was expecting. I ordered chips and salsa, and chicken crispers with black beans and fries and it was all really good. The meal comes with a large drink and I also asked for extra honey mustard. The total was exactly $11.00 and for the amount of food you get, it's a great deal. We work 12 hour shifts so sometimes we eat twice in the same night or at least snack again later in the night depending on how early we order dinner but there was enough for me to eat most of it when we ordered and the rest of it later in the evening.

One of my coworkers order the grilled chicken pasta and said it was just OK but another coworker tried it and said he thought it was good.

On their website it looks like different locations have different entrees and appetizers available so depending on where you are, you have different options.




No comments:

Post a Comment