Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Southern Hands, Olive Branch, MS

Southern Hands


Southern Hands is a small family style restaurant on Hack's Cross Road in Olive Branch just north of Goodman Road on the west side behind the Walgreen's. I went there last Wednesday for lunch. They are a local chain with three locations.

I ordered the fried catfish dinner and got spaghetti and macaroni and cheese as my side items. The food was good. It wasn't as good as some other places I've been but it's definitely good food. The prices were a little higher than I expected. My total was around $16 I think including a drink.

They seem to do a pretty good business. There were several other people there besides me and during the 30 minutes or so I was there, a number of people came in and picked up to go orders.

It's worth checking out if you're in the area. My review of them isn't stellar but don't let that put you off. The food was good, it just wasn't spectacular. The service was good and the employees were all very friendly.


No comments:

Post a Comment