Monday, August 26, 2019

Happy Daze, Nesbit, MS

Happy Daze

MAP

Happy Daze is a diner in Nesbit just off Highway 51 at the corner of Nesbit Road and Old Highway 51. I went there today for lunch after seeing an ad somewhere. I got the Monday special which is a barbecue sandwich, fries, and a drink for $5.50 and it was very good. The fries were cooked perfectly and did not need any salt. One thing I noticed is the ketchup that was on the tables was cold instead of room temperature which is something I really like but you don't find very often.

I am going to go back another day and try their cheeseburger. Those looked really good too. I also got a chocolate and peanut butter milk shake and I noticed they used real peanut butter out of a jar. That was also very good.

I'll be honest, I didn't expect the barbecue to be that good since a lot of places that aren't specifically barbecue restaurants don't do a great job but I was pleasantly surprised. Give them a try if you're out that way.



No comments:

Post a Comment