Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Southern Eatery, Holly Springs, MS

Southern Eatery

MAP

Southern Eatery is a small buffet in Holly Springs on East College Avenue a little bit east of North Memphis Street which is Highway 7. I went there randomly for lunch today. I was going to Holly Springs to run an errand and just looked up restaurants in the area this one came up.

I was very pleased. The buffet is small but has plenty of choices. I got fried catfish, a pork tenderloin, chicken and dressing, black eyed peas, corn, butter beans, and then went back a got a piece of grilled chicken, a small salad, and a bite of banana pudding just to taste it. Everything was really good and they seem to do a good business. I got there a little after 11:00 but by the time I left they were getting busy.

The price is great and everyone was very friendly. My total including a drink and tax was a little less than $13.00. They also have a regular menu but I only glanced at it.

If you are in the area it's definitely worth checking out.


No comments:

Post a Comment