Monday, January 18, 2021

Tienda y Taqueria El Tacontentoo, Olive Branch, MS

Tienda y Taqueria

MAP 

Tiena y Taqueria is a small Mexican restaurant in Olive Branch on Highway 178 north of Magnolia Drive, close to the Pop's Express gas station and the Olive Branch high school. I went there tonight on suggestion of a coworker who told me that had great tacos, and boy was he right. I think I'm going to say these were the best tacos I've ever had!

If you order corn tortillas the tacos come with lettuce, sour cream, and tomatoes and if you order flour tortillas they come with cilantro and onion (or I may have that backwards). I ordered one of each and they were both fantastic. Honestly, I forgot to look at the menu for other things because I went there specifically to try the tacos.

The prices were pretty reasonable. For two tacos and a bottled drink the total was $8.12 but the two tacos were plenty of food for a meal and the service was great.

I will definitely be back! Just for reference, only one guy there spoke any English.



No comments:

Post a Comment