Wednesday, January 13, 2021

No Way Jose Mexican Restaurant, Greenwood, MS

No Way Jose

MAP 

No Way Jose is a Mexican restaurant in Greenwood on Park Avenue a few blocks east of the Park Avenue/Highway 82 intersection in downtown. I was in Greenwood this past Friday to visit a cousin but he wasn't home so and I stopped by this place to eat lunch before heading home. I wasn't very hungry because I had already eaten lunch at another place (see my previous post about Rest Haven) but I had been wanting to try this place since I had seen it a few months ago.

I ordered just a chicken quesadilla and it was very good. They never brought any chips and salsa but since I wasn't very hungry I never asked about it. I want to go back and try it again for a full meal next time I'm in the area.

The prices seemed reasonable and my meal was just under $10 for the quesadilla and a drink. I'll definitely be back. Just FYI, they are posted with a no guns sign if that matters to you.

After I left I was sitting at a red light and was hit by an 18 wheeler. I do not recommend that.




No comments:

Post a Comment