Monday, January 18, 2021

El Gallito, Olive Branch, MS

El Gallito

MAP 

El Gallito is a small Mexican restaurant I found randomly while on the way to a different Mexican restaurant. I stopped there for dinner tonight after grabbing two tacos at another place. It's at the corner of Highway 305 and East Sandidge Road right next to a Valero gas station.

I ordered the alambres which is very similar to fajitas and it was great. Since I had already had two tacos I wasn't able to eat everything but it was plenty of food and the total before tip was only around $14. I'm going to go back soon when I'm hungrier and try something else but like I said, what I got was great. Like many places it was served with a basket of chips and four different kinds of salsa all of which was really good but most of it was really spicy (but I've love spicy).









No comments:

Post a Comment