Thursday, January 7, 2021

Two Crazy Fellas, Olive Branch, MS

Two Crazy Fellas

Facebook Page 

MAP 

Two Crazy Fellas is a new Cajun restaurant in Olive Branch east of Davidson Road, near Corky's. They don't have a sign up yet but they are right next to Jersey Mike's Subs. I went there today for lunch.

They aren't cheap but most of the items on the menu are seafood so I didn't expect it to be cheap. Today I got the "choose two" with catfish and shrimp and an appetizer of shrimp etouffee and all of it was very good. There was one piece of fish and about eight pieces of shrimp along with fries, slaw, cocktail sauce, tartar sauce, and hush puppies. Most everything was a little spicy, but it's Cajun so I figured it would be.

The hush puppies and slaw both seemed a little "peppery" but I thought they were both very good. With a drink and tax before tip my total was almost $27 but like I said, it's not bad for what I got. Someone I know suggested I should try the shrimp po boy next time so that's probably what I'll get when I go back.

I definitely recommend it and I'll be back.





No comments:

Post a Comment