Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Sushi Now and I Need Coffee, Southaven, MS

Sushi Now Facebook Page

Sushi Now

I Need Coffee

MAP

Normally I give each restaurant its own page but these two are together in the same business. They are located on Getwell Road in Southaven just north of Nail Road by the Guaranty Bank.

I went there this past Saturday night. I ordered a ham sandwich from I Need Coffee and a Jacksonville Roll from Sushi Now. Both were good. The price of the one roll and a bottled drink was about $19 and the price of the sandwich with chips was almost $15 so the prices aren't cheap but the food was pretty good. I don't remember which roll my friend ordered. He also ordered General Tso's Chicken and said it was good.

They are relatively new and weren't all that busy. I would definitely go back but it just wouldn't be my first choice for sushi. Overall I still think Saki Endless Sushi is the best deal in town because it's all you can eat for one price.



 

 

Other recent trips:

Pop's Bar and Grill, Millington, TN - Burger and it was great

 

Young Avenue Deli, Memphis - The Politically Incorrect (basically a Reuben)



Belmont Grill, Memphis - Burger. I have never had their burger. It's really good.



Soul Fish, Poplar Ave Memphis - Shrimp



No comments:

Post a Comment