Sunday, June 19, 2022

Halle's Hangout, Savannah, TN

Halle's

Facebook 

MAP

Halle's Hangout is a family restaurant on Wayne Road in Savannah right at the corner of Jackson Street. I went there this past week for lunch and it was really good. The service was fantastic and I highly recommend it if you're in the area.

I had trouble deciding what to get. They have a daily buffet but the country fried steak looked really good, but I someone earlier that day recommended the Philly Cheesesteak sandwich which also sounded really good. I wound up getting the country fried steak with seasoned fries and a salad.

The steak was huge and very reasonably priced the total with a drink before tip was only about $16. The steak covered most of the plate. They have a small salad bar so I made my own salad which was very good also.

I want to go back and try the sandwich but several things on the menu sounded good.



 

Other trips this week to places I've already posted about.

River Heights, Crump, TN - Fried shrimp, stuffed mushrooms


 

KC Restaurant, Batesville, MS - Blackened Grouper, Las Vegas something or another chocolate cake




 Bell Buckle Cafe, Bell Buckle, TN - Country fried steak, fries, mac and cheese, pinto beans




No comments:

Post a Comment