Monday, June 6, 2022

The Wing Haven, Southaven, MS

The Wing Haven

MAP 

The Wing Haven is a small wing restaurant on Goodman Road near Swinnea Road right next door to Mcalister's Deli. I saw it a few days ago and wanted to try it. I went there this past Saturday and ordered catfish and a side order of boneless garlic Parmesan wings.

The catfish was pretty good but the wings were mediocre. I think it was the flavor so I'm planning on going back to try a different kind. The catfish came with seasoned fries that were pretty good.

The prices seemed a little high for a fast food style restaurant. I don't remember the total but the catfish was $18 for three pieces, however the pieces of fish were pretty big so I guess it just depends on your opinion. The wings were $12 or $13. My total was over $30 I think.

I was originally going to try a burger but he was out of beef that day. I'm going to go back and try a burger and a different flavor of wings.

I recommend you try them if you like wings or catfish. Other than the prices that seemed a little high I don't really have any complaints.




No comments:

Post a Comment