Sunday, June 19, 2022

Pizza Grocery, Corinth, MS

Pizza Grocery

MAP

The Pizza Grocery is an Italian restaurant in downtown Corinth on Cruise Street a little south west of the Post Office. It's worth mentioning it has its own parking lot since many of the businesses downtown don't.

I went there this past week while on vacation. I ordered chicken Parmesan and a salad and it was really good. I ordered the half order and it was plenty of food. My cousin and I also split an order of fried green tomatoes.

The service was very good also. We sat downstairs and did not have any issues but it's also worth mentioning that the downstairs is an enclosed area and if you have trouble with ambient noise, you should ask for a table that is not in that part of the restaurant.

The prices were very reasonable for what I got and I highly recommend it!


Lunch earlier that same day:

Borrum's Drug Store, Corinth, MS - tuna sandwich




No comments:

Post a Comment