Sunday, January 15, 2023

Hometown Pizza, Water Valley, MS

Hometown Pizza

MAP 

Hometown is a pizza cafe in downtown Water Valley on Main Street a little north of Highway 315. I was in Oxford a few days ago for a doctor's appointment and I drove over to Water Valley for lunch. I found this place randomly because the place I was going to go wasn't open yet.

They have a buffet but I had eaten a late breakfast and I wasn't all that hungry. I ordered a small supreme and a drink. Their small pizzas are all the same price no matter which toppings you get apparently. The total was only $11.21 including a drink and tax so they very reasonably priced. The owner was there and I met him and he offered me a free dessert which I got off of the buffet. I got banana pudding which was great but there were a couple of other choices also.

I will be back. I have to go back to Oxford next week and I'll probably go back and try the buffet.

 

Other trips that week:

Pop's, Millington, TN - club sandwich




No comments:

Post a Comment