Friday, January 6, 2023

The Grillehouse, Southaven, MS

The Grillehouse

MAP 

The Grillehouse is a steakhouse in Southaven on Getwell Road just south of Nail Road. A group from work went there last week for a shift party.

The food was okay but honestly none of us were really impressed. There were seven of us, five ordered steaks and all five steaks were cooked incorrectly, either rarer or more well done than requested. Things happen, I get that, but literally all five were wrong.

I ordered a seared Ahi Tuna appetizer for my main course because I ate lunch a little later than intended and wasn't all that hungry. Mine was good and most of the others said their food was good, just not cooked to order. Also, they are a little pricey considering what it is, especially compared to other local restaurants.

I would go back if other people wanted to go and I may try it again at another time.





 

Other trips this week:

East End Grill, Bartlett, TN - club sandwich and fries


Torchy's Taco, Memphis, TN - Jalapeno sausage taco and a chicken burrito 





No comments:

Post a Comment