Sunday, January 15, 2023

Old Town Hall and Cafe, Covington, TN

Old Town Hall & Cafe

Facebook Page 

MAP

Old Town is a small cafe in downtown Covington in the north corner at East Court Square and East Liberty Avenue. I went there yesterday for lunch just to try it out. They are only open during lunch on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. It has lots of small town charm!

I ordered a club sandwich and fries. The food was great (and the fries were really good) and the service was fantastic and the prices are pretty good. With a drink and tax, my total was only about $17.

It's attached to a small gift shop. I looked around for a minute but there wasn't anything that happened to appeal to me personally but it had quite a few items.

I will definitely go back when I'm in the area.





One other trip:

High Point Pizza, Memphis, TN - Cuban sandwich


No comments:

Post a Comment