Friday, January 6, 2023

Isabella's Pizza, Bartlett, TN

Isabella's Pizza

MAP 

Isabella's is a small pizza cafe in Bartlett on Bartlett Boulevard a little south of Stage Road. I went there a few weeks ago with a buddy of mine. It used to be a Milano's pizza so their pizza is similar to theirs. It was good. I got two slices and a salad. They have daily specials but they are only during lunch time.

My friend got a slice of barbecue pizza then a slice of meat lovers I think.

Prices are about average. My total was about $19 before tax including a drink. I will definitely be back when I'm in the area!

Caveat: I'm a little behind in posting new restaurants. It's been a busy couple of weeks! Happy New Year!


 

 Other trips that week:

Milano's Southaven, MS - pizza and salad


No comments:

Post a Comment