Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Abe's Grill, Corinth, MS

Abe's Grill

MAP

Abe's is a small "hole in the wall" diner on Highway 72 in Corinth, MS a few blocks east of Highway 45. I went there for the first time a few months ago on the recommendation of a coworker and it was great. They open early, and are only open Monday through Friday for breakfast and lunch. Even though the web site says 5:00 AM, they actually open at 4:00 now according to the menu. They are a small diner with a few seats at the counter.

You can order breakfast until about 10:30 and lunch any time they are open. I went there again this past Friday early in the morning and got a cheeseburger and fries. Last time, I got a cheeseburger, fries, and a hot dog, and a corn dog and all of it was great.

Their prices are great. I don't actually remember what it was the other day, but the first time I went there for a double cheeseburger, fries, hot dog, corn dog, and drink, it was only around $15.00. That was a LOT of food for $15.00.

You have to pay attention or you'll miss it. It's in a shack right off the highway, and even though it's not close to me, it's worth the drive every now and then. I have a friend that's from Corinth and even though when I was younger I had been there many times, I had never stopped at Abe's even though I had seen it several times. I definitely wish I had known about it sooner.




No comments:

Post a Comment