Friday, March 30, 2018

Mike's Time Saver, Marathon Gas Station, Southaven, MS

Marathon Web Site

MAP

This is a Marathon gas station and they don't have an individual website. They are located at the corner of Church Road and Star Landing Road in Southaven, MS. I have been hearing for a while about their breakfast so I decided to try it this past Saturday morning.

I got a sausage biscuit and smoked sausage. I forgot that I don't really care for smoked sausage, but that said, it was good, and the sausage biscuit was good too. Prices were very reasonable. It was less than $5.00 for all of that plus a bottle of soda.

They have a wide variety of foods prepared each morning, so I took a picture of the cooking counter.

Obviously, it's not a "sit down" restaurant" but they do have a couple of tables. If you're wanting some good quick breakfast, it's a good choice.



No comments:

Post a Comment