Monday, March 12, 2018

Mish-mash of various places I've already posted about

I didn't want to list each one of these separately as they are all places I have already posted about previously, so here is a combo post of a few recent meals

The Neighborhood Grill in Olive Branch on Old 78. This is the country fried steak and eggs breakfast plate and it was really good (I can't say enough about this place). I know I've said almost every place I've been is good, but this place is exceptional.

The Country Skillet in Southaven on Stateline Road. I went there Saturday morning after work with my coworkers. This is the cheeseburger with onion rings. It was good as always, but I got a few odd looks from my coworkers for ordering a burger for breakfast.

The Country Skillet

The Dirty Crow in Memphis, on Kentucky Street at Crump. This is a patty melt on jalapeno crusted bread, and man, it was good. I went this time on a Sunday night, and I expected it to be more crowded and "bar like" than the other times I'd been there, but it wasn't really. There were more people there than the other times I've been and it was a little louder ambiance, but otherwise, it was mostly just people eating dinner. 



This is Moe's in Olive Branch on Goodman, next to the Xfinity store. I haven't posted about it before, but I've been there many times. They are a chain Southwest/Mexican style restaurant and are actually pretty good for this type of fast food. This is a chicken quesadilla, or as they call it, the John Coctostan (all of their items are named after movies or movie quotes). I also got a side order of queso which is good too. If you are in the mood for Mexican/Southwest food that is a little better quality than the typical fast food Mexican places, try Moe's. They have numerous locations, so I'm sure you can find one near you.






No comments:

Post a Comment