Monday, March 12, 2018

Fiesta Grill, Southaven, MS

Fiesta Grill

MAP

Fiesta Grill is a Mexican restaurant on the west side of Airways just north of Goodman (behind Krystal basically). I've been there several times just not recently. I went there this past Saturday night with a friend from church. This was my weekend off but I volunteered for a few hours of overtime late Saturday night and went to eat early in the evening first.

This is the Pollo Adobe, which at most Mexican places is strips of chicken, but at Fiesta Grill it was a grilled chicken breast patty. It was very good. My friend got chicken fajitas and she said hers was very good also.

Prices are about average. I had a coupon for buy one entree get one half price, and all together with two drinks, a large cheese dip, and tax, including the coupon, before tip it was about $35.00.


No comments:

Post a Comment