Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Colton's Steakhouse, Olive Branch, MS

Colton's

MAP

Colton's is a chain restaurant. Originally, I thought they were a local chain, but apparently they have 30 or so locations in several states. I went to the location in Olive Branch, MS this past Thursday and I had been to the location in Bartlett, TN a few years ago. The Olive Branch location is just south of 302 off of Old Goodman in the corridor to the west of the intersection.

It was really good. I don't go out for steak much but I do like it. Their prices are about average for a mid-scale chain restaurant. I had a coupon and for two people, the bill was around $50 I believe (the other person actually paid) but we both got sirloin and shrimp and a drink. The coupon was for a free appetizer, which was a fried onion and it was really good too.

I'll definitely keep it on my list of places to go when I want a steak.


No comments:

Post a Comment