Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Red Barn Cafe, Independence, MS

Red Barn

MAP

Red Barn is a small cafe located at the corner of Independence Road and Highway 305 in Independence MS, which is a few miles east of Coldwater, MS. I've been there a number of times and went again this morning for breakfast.

I don't eat a lot of breakfast foods, and this morning I got a club sandwich. Standard fare, ham, lettuce, cheese, mayo, bacon, and it was really good. Prices are reasonable. With a side of onion rings, a drink, and tax it was about $11.00 before tip.

I've also had their burger and their fried fish. Everything I've gotten has been good and everything anyone that's been with me has gotten has been good also.

They are open more hours than most small places like this in the area. They are open 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM most days. I believe they are closed on Sunday but I can't find the hours listed on their Facebook page.


Bonus review!

This picture is from a few months ago before I started my blog. I went there one morning in November and got the cheeseburger. As stated before, it was really good too.








No comments:

Post a Comment