Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Mortimer's Memphis, TN

Mortimer's

MAP

Mortimer's is locally owned restaurant that's been in business since 1981. It's on Perkins Road, just north of Sam Cooper Boulevard, across from Lowe's. I used to live right near it until about 3 years ago, but had only been one time. I went there today for lunch and it was really good. They have daily specials, as well as a regular menu, and 75 cent oyster on the weekends (although I don't like oysters personally).

I got chicken fried chicken with black eyed peas and mashed potatoes. I'm not sure how much it was because my friend paid, but prices appeared to be pretty reasonable. My friend got pot roast and said his was really good also.

This restaurant is now on my list of places to try to go to regularly. I don't live near there any more, so I will have to make a special trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment