Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Lost Pizza, Southaven, MS

Lost Pizza

MAP

Lost Pizza is a regional chain with a location in Southaven on Getwell Road just south of Nail Road, in the shopping center on the southeast side. I had heard good stuff about it and I went there this past Sunday night. I ordered "The Otis" which is the meat lovers basically with several kinds of meat and it was really good.

I also ordered an appetizer to split with my friend that went with me. I got queso, and it was a little different than what most Mexican restaurants serve. It was actually Rotel dip, but I think Rotel is considered to be queso in some places. Either way, it was really good.

The prices were about average. I ordered a six inch pizza and all together including a drink and the appetizer (before my friend paid half and before tip) the total was just under $20.00

A friend of mine told me the other day that she was looking for somewhere with good tamales and they had them on the menu so I asked. One of the guys there told me he really liked their tamales, but they weren't "Mexican style.." He couldn't really explain what he meant so I'll try those next time and see.

Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment