Thursday, May 23, 2019

Our Grandma's House of Pancakes, Clarksdale, MS

Our Grandma's House of Pancakes

MAP

Our Grandma's House of Pancakes is small breakfast cafe in downtown Clarksdale at the corner of Third Street and Delta Avenue. I went there randomly today while I was in Clarkdale.

The food was good. I got a number one which included eggs, sausage, hash browns, and 2 pancakes. I enjoyed all of it but the sausage was particularly good and had a lot of flavor.

The service was good too and the food came out pretty quickly. My total including and drink and tip was around $12.00 so it was reasonably priced for what I got.

It's worth a stop if you're in the area. Apparently they also have a sports bar that's open later in the day but I don't know what type of food they have.


No comments:

Post a Comment