Thursday, May 23, 2019

Resthaven, Clarksdale, MS

Resthaven
MAP

Restaven is a family style diner on State Street in Clarksdale just east of New Africa Road or just a few blocks west of the "crossroads" of Highway 161 and Desoto Avenue, one of the fabled places where it's claimed Robert Johnson made his deal with the Devil.

While I was in Clarksdale today I ate lunch there. I got there a little early for the lunch specials and since I had already eaten breakfast, I got a burger and fries, which was very good.

I have been to Resthaven before a couple of years ago and got a lunch plate and it was fantastic. I highly recommend them if you're in the area.

My burger and fries, including a drink was less than $10.00 so prices are very reasonable. I am planning on going back to try some more of they lunch specials, but I will have to plan it a little better.

I also want to try Abe's Barbecue and somebody else told me about a tamale place.





No comments:

Post a Comment