Saturday, May 4, 2019

Point S Tire and Service, Memphis, TN

Point S Performance Tire

MAP

Point S/Performance Tire is a tire shop in Memphis at the corner of Bartlett Road and Pleasant View Road. This is another one of those reviews of somewhere other than a restaurant.

I went there a couple of weeks ago to have my tires balanced because it's right down street a place I rehearse on Monday nights.

The service was fantastic. They got me in and out in a very short time, didn't try to up-sell like most stores do, and charged a reasonable price. I got all 4 tired balanced and rotated and also had one tire repaired due to a leak. I think the total was about $60.00, but for what they did, they were cheaper than some of the other places I've been.

I can't say enough about them. The service was great, everyone was friendly, and it's a nice clean shop. I highly recommend them if you're in the area and need service.

I wasn't sure how long they had been there but the service guy told me they have been there since the 1980s.

No comments:

Post a Comment