Thursday, May 9, 2019

South of Beale, Memphis, TN

South of Beale

MAP

South of Beale is a niche burger joint and bar on Main Street in Memphis south of Beale Street (duh) just south of Vance Avenue. I've posted about it before but thought this deserved its own individual post.

I went there this past Saturday after the Memphis Symphony Star Wars concert. I ordered the daily burger special, the blue cheese burger and it was great. My friend ordered a buffalo chicken sandwich and his wife ordered chicken and waffles and they said theirs was great as well.

I can't say enough about the place and you should try it. Everything I've had there has been great. Prices are about the same as other places in the area. I think my bill was around $20.00 including a drink before tip.




No comments:

Post a Comment